Belinda Hampson, sole owner and Remedial Massage Therapist for Drift Remedial and Relaxation Massage, based at Art en Soul Wellness Centre in Clarkson, a northern beach suburb of Perth, Western Australia.
I am a qualified Remedial Massage Therapist and a member of AMT (Association of Massage Therapists).
I am qualified to perform remedial, deep tissue, sports, trigger point, hot stones, relaxation, pregnancy and swedish massage, as well as kinesiology taping.
As a registered provider for Private Health Insurance, if your cover includes Remedial Massage, you maybe able to claim my services.
My clients come from all walks of life and I am qualified to massage children through to the elderly. I love that through massage I can assist so many different people in so many different ways.
Massage can help to;
- reduce anxiety and depression
- Reduce stress and insomnia
- Reduce headaches and migraines
- Increase relaxation
- Increase mobility
- reduced muscle tension
- improved circulation
- stimulation of the lymphatic system
- reduction of stress hormones
- increased joint mobility and flexibility
- improved skin tone
- improved recovery of soft tissue injuries
- heightened mental alertness
- increased feeling of well being
- assist in recovery from injury or surgery
- prevent muscle fatigue and repetitive strain injury
- assist athletes and sports people achieve their goals
Most of my clients come to me through referrals from existing clients, and therefore I offer a special referral program as a Thank You to all my clients.
You can find me at the Art en Soul Wellness Centre in Clarkson.
I look forward to meeting you and your muscles on my massage table soon.
To book your appointment please call me, Belinda on 0417 176 122 or save time and book online.